Due to the risk of flu and covid19 this winter, flu immunisations will be essential to protecting vulnerable people and support the resilience of the health and care system.
For more information go to: www.nhs.uk/flu-influenza-vaccine
Due to covid19, our clinics will run differently, as follows:
- Please attend the allocated clinic/slot time given to you. If you are unable to attend, please contact the surgery asap, so we can allocate the slot to another patient.
- we will have no toilet facilities
- please do not bring excess baggage. E.G. Shopping
- you must come alone.
- there will be a one-way system in place to enter and exit the surgery.
- masks to be worn at all times.
- there will not be any parking facilities at the surgery.
- please do not go to reception at anytime or ask for additional information while in the surgery.
- ensure you have loose fitting sleeves for easy access to arm. Please make sure your arm is ready for the injection before entering the room.
If you are unable to stand for 10 minutes, please contact the surgery as you will be invited to a different clinic.
If you are displaying symptoms of covid-19, are self-isolating or in quarantine do not attend the clinic! Please contact us and we will allocate you another clinic